Terms and Conditions
1. Shared Tours, Private Guides and other tourist activities are offered through Barcellona.shop which is registered in Malta;
2. The Shared Tours are covered by the insurance of a specific service provider., The company is not responsible for any damages caused by third parties or due to force majeure and cannot be held responsible in the event that any items are lost during the course of the Tour.
3. All the information, images and files present on the website are the exclusive property of Barcellona.shop and may not be copied, printed or disclosed to third parties without the prior consent of the latter.
4. All the shared Tours and the Tours with a Private English-speaking Guide are conducted by official, authorized tourist guides.
5. The validity of the itineraries offered are shown on the website, www.barcellona.shop .
6. Acceptance of bookings is subject to the availability of available seats / spaces.
7. Prices are fixed and final at the time of sending a booking confirmation to the customer. The booking will be confirmed upon receipt of full payment in the case of a Tour, or in advance in the case of booking a Private Guide. In addition to this, it is a requirement that all the client's fiscal data is completed, as required, on the booking forms.
8. In the event that Barcellona.shop, due to operational requirements, or due to reasons of force majeure, is required to amend the scheduled program, an alternative itinerary and / or visit to other museums or attractions will be proposed without any amendments being made to the established rates but not without advising the client prior to the commencement of the Tour.
9. The prices provided do not include food, drinks, means of transport or anything else that has not been expressly indicated in the "price includes" section.
20. Any claims on the part of the customer must be made within 20 working days via the Contacts form.
11. In the event of a dispute, the governing body shall be the Malta Forum.
CANCELLATIONS, PENALTIES AND REFUNDS FOR REGULAR TOURS
A 20% refund on the payment deposited in the event that:
The Customer notifies us of a general cancellation at least 3 days prior to the date on which the guided tour was scheduled to take place;
Refund for full payments in advance:
- If you paid the total amount with Paypal: 20% refund from deposit or you can keep it as credit for your next booking.
- If you paid the total amount with a Credit Card: 20% refund from deposit or you can keep it as credit for your next booking.
- If you paid the total amount with a bank transfer: No refund. You can only keep it as credit for your next booking.
Refund for payments of the deposit only:
- If you paid the deposit with Paypal: 20% refund from deposit or you can keep it as credit for your next booking.
- If you paid the deposit with a Credit Card: 20% refund from deposit or you can keep it as credit for your next booking.
- If you paid the deposit with a bank transfer: No refund. You can only keep it as credit for your next booking.
Debiting of the full amount payable for the Guide service on the credit card which has been provided in the event that:
- The Customer does not show up at the agreed pick-up point:
- The Customer does not communicate with Barcellona.shop regarding cancellation of the required service;
- The Customer does not communicate with Barcellona.shop by using the emergency number provided in the email booking confirmation regarding any last minute changes to the reservation;
- Any and all cancellations by the customer must be made via the simple form "cancelling your booking".
- Any changes to the booking must be made using the form "change your booking" and we would remind you that, as these services are subject to availability, we cannot guarantee acceptance of any changes to your booking and it may not be possible to change the date and / or time of your original booking in any way for entry to certain attractions.
- If the delay or flight cancellation is caused by "extraordinary circumstances" beyond our control, for example due to bad weather conditions, air traffic control strike, closure of airports or other causes such as health emergencies, you will not be entitled to request a refund.
- We remind you that it is not possible for us to make a full refund, as almost all of payment methods do not refund transaction fees for our company. To avoid losing money it is advisable to keep the credit for a subsequent booking.
CANCELLATIONS, PENALTIES AND REFUNDS FOR SHARED GUIDED TOURS
Shared Tours are provided by third party agencies and it will not be possible to refund any of the amount that has been paid in advance, in the event that the customer wishes to cancel the tour.
If, for any reason, the company has to cancel the Tour, the customer will be entitled to a refund of the entire amount paid. Barcellona.shop is not responsible for any additional costs that are connected to the refund.
Terms and Conditions of purchase of tickets with Barcellona.shop
16. Entry tickets to attractions purchased through Barcellona.shop are understood to include taxes.
17. It is not possible to guarantee the availability of tickets. In the event that tickets have sold out, we will communicate promptly with the customer, providing a new proposal for a different time and date that is as close as possible to that which was originally requested.
18. When it is not possible to amend the time and date, Barcellona.shop will refund the entire amount deposited by the client for the corresponding tickets.
19. It will not be possible to make any changes or cancellations after receipt of the email confirmation attaching the entry tickets.
20. At the time of booking online, (via the booking form for reserving tickets), or by telephone, (via the customer service team), the client is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY TICKETS TO THE SAGRADA FAMILIA
As of the 1st January, 2019 entry to the Sagrada Familia with an official guide is only possible with a standard admission. In order to validate the entry tickets, an electronic ticket is understood to mean "Tickets for Groups with a Guide." With said electronic tickets, the total number of participants and the name of the guide is shown. If the customer has already purchased individual entry tickets for the Sagrada Familia, it is vital that you request that these be cancelled and that they are substituted by the standard entry tickets for groups with a tourist guide. Any costs incurred for these substitutions are to be borne by the customer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FACEBOOK COMPETITIONS
- Any competitions on Facebook and / or other initiatives and prizes that are shown on our website are offered by Barcellona.shop and / or external agencies;
- The duration and the validity of any contests and prizes will be published directly on Barcellona.shop or on the Facebook page;
- Only those who have reached the age of majority can participate in the competitions that are organized by Barcellona.shop;
- The designated means of selecting the winner will be specified for each competition;
- The designated means of awarding the prize will be specified for each competition;
- The winner will always be restricted to the award of a single prize.